The mission of the Cross Roads Municipal Development District is to continue to grow the tax base by attracting new business, creating a family-oriented, safe town environment while preserving our small town country living, making the community a better place to do business, live and work.
Cross Roads Municipal Development District promotes the retention, and expansion of existing business for a sustainable economy leading to job creation. We partner with elected officials, administration officials, other town committees, and towns people to achieve this goal.
Building our Future Together.
Our Core Values:
- Strategic, Operational and Financial Plans
- Business Retention and Development
- Predictable Regulations and Cost
- Position as a Destination
- Business, Family and Retirement Friendly
*Look for the full version of the MDD Mission and Core Values to be published in Fall 2021.
Cross Roads is fortunate to have significant advantages when evaluating alternative places to live and work. Following are a few highlights:
- Location: Cross Roads is located in North Central Texas, in the thriving Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. See our Location Maps for more detail.
- Central time zone
- 35 minutes from DFW International Airport
- 18 minutes to Interstate 35
- 18 minutes to the Dallas North Tollway
- Available Properties: Cross Roads is located in the direction of growth and has many greenfield properties available for development. Real Estate options abound.
- Amenities: Our location within an easy drive of the greater DFW Metroplex provides for all the amenities of a large Town, along with the relaxation offered by the areas many lakes and recreational opportunities.
|Greg Gaalema (deceased)|